Junior ITSM Consultant Reading
Role: Junior ITSM Consultant
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and personable individual who will be involved in multiple areas of the business. You will deliver specialised consulting services and Pink Elephants portfolio of training courses. This will involve delivery of presentations for Pink Elephant special events, conferences and external vendor events.
You will need to establishes and maintains solid project management skills and maintains solid presentation skills. You will strive to be viewed as “part of the best consulting team” in the industry. This will be done by establishing and maintaining a high degree of knowledge related to consultant’s guidelines for all products, ensuring all activities are completed according to Pink rules and standards. You will Prepare and submit required reports and forms according to company policies and standards
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from some of the best consultants in the UK and propelling your career to the next level while also adding your input for others to buy into new ideas.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Has in-depth knowledge of ITIL PRINCE2, and other frameworks such as COBIT DevOps etc
- Strives to establish and maintain “subject matter expertise”
- Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends
- Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of general management business trends and quality service principles; establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT support tools and their overall effectiveness
- Technical affinity and Interest in and understanding of Service Management technology
- Degree or equivalent
- ITIL V3
- Ability to travel – essential
In return a salary of up to £30,000 is on offer, Plus other excellent benefits.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Luci Allen – email@example.com