Agile practices transform the way organisations carry out business and deliver value to the market. However to realise agile success, an agile mindset needs to be adopted throughout the business; not just within the IT team.
The practitioner level is based on application and designed for those participating in the launch or roll out of agile practices in their business.
By incorporating work-based learning assignments, candidates understand the how and also the why behind implementing agile methods. This focus, on the outcomes of delivering valuable, quality solutions faster to the market, means holders of this certificate truly demonstrate their ability to achieve results in an agile environment.
The APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
• Work-based learning ensures the certificate demonstrates ability to implement agile successfully
• Ensures you understand the why as well as the how behind any agile methodology
• Methodology agnostic so you can select the right method for your organisation
The training Agile is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Project Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Anyone who is participating in the launch or roll out of agile practices into their business. For example: project managers
- More effective change management through solid understanding of agile principles and methodologies
- Share a common language with IT enabling closer collaboration and better management of projects
Practitioner Certificate in Agile
AgilePM Foundation Certificate
2 days. -
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis. Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
AgilePM Foundation Certificate (either 2010 or 2014 version), or
DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
The practitioner examination is in the “Objective Testing” format of scenario, question and answer booklet.
4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
2.5 hours duration
Open book (restricted to the official manual only) examination.
Training costs: £ 599,-
All prices include lunch, coffee and tea. Price is excluding VAT.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable