ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
What is Instructor-Led On-Line Training?
The only difference between our conventional courses and Instructor-Led On-Line (ILO) courses is that you do not physically sit in a classroom. Instead you access your “classroom” online, and you can interact with your instructor and classmates with chat, audio and video as you move through the lessons. Everything else remains the same, including the same expert instructor, the same course materials, the same Pink Elephant techniques and strategies.
Each session of the ILO course are taught on a specific day and time. You receive Joining Instructions, a Headset, and the course materials in advance, and to participate on the day of the class, all you need is a broadband Internet connection. This allows you to connect to a virtual classroom where you can interact directly with the instructor and your peers.
Benefits of Instructor-Led On-Line Training
• No travel costs or travel time
• Same content as in the classroom version of the course
• Live instructor with whom you can interact and ask questions using Voice Over IP (VOIP)
• Modest connectivity requirements let you participate from anywhere
• Thin client implementation for easy system preparation
• Some classes may be scheduled after business hours to minimize time away from work
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
This comprehensive official ITIL lifecycle certification course is based on ITIL’s Continual Service Improvement publication and focuses on the continual service improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques.
What You Will Learn
• How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
• Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
• How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
• Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
• Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
• Creating Return on Investment
• Key measurements and service reporting
• Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
• Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
The training ITIL® Virtual is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in continual service improvement
- True or False: What gets measured gets improved. The answer is false. What gets measured gets understood. Improvement only comes about as a result of deliberate planning combined with action to close the gaps. Learn how to apply the key lessons and structures of the service improvement process within your organization
- Effectively use Management Information to support proactive decision-making
- Utilize analysis to identify improvement opportunities without implementing a full CSI practice
- Map key component measures and process activities to Key Performance Indicators to high level goals to determine how value is delivered as part of a Balanced Scorecard
- Utilize service reporting to support strategic, tactical and operational decision making
- Utilize key CSI principles to develop an economical improvement program
- Understand the key role of technology in any improvement program
- Master the key CSI Methods and Techniques to improve any IT operation
- Balance the Critical Success Factors with known risks for improvement
ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
15 hours. -
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program. The organization is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN) and Loyalist Certification Services (LCS).
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organizations worldwide.
Training costs: £ 800,-
This course is run over 6 x 2 1/2 hour sessions, typically these sessions are delivered over a 3 week period. Please call +44 (0)118 324 0626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule of sessions.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable