DevOps Simulation How It Works
Our one-day event presents a fantastic opportunity for attendees to network with peers and share experiences & best practices. The Simulation experience is a role based workshop, focused on the software development and deployment lifecycle. The simulation is highly realistic, and leverages game dynamics to empower cross-functional teams with a shared vision of successful DevOps practices.
Participants from a variety of disciplines (Business, Development, Test, QA and Operations) are immersed into a simulated environment whereby they are challenged to release new products whilst internal and external forces continually change. This realistic approach delivers a level of tension and excitement that creates an ‘A-HA!’ moment
- Accelerates & enables adoption of DevOps across your enterprise
- Turns DevOps opponents into advocates
- Clearly communicates the DevOps case for change Accelerates a positive DevOps culture
- Creates shared understanding for Development and Operations around how to work together as a high performing cross-functional team
- Provides new practices that can be executed with immediate effect in your organisation.
Who Will Benefit
- Executive Buy-in to DevOps initiatives
- Engaging Development Teams
- Engaging Those Involved in Service, Process & Integration
- Engaging Operations and the wider Business
- Tool and service vendors
10:45 – Arrive
11:00 – Initial introductions & morning session
12:45 – Lunch (included)
13:15 – Afternoon session
15:00 – Tea & Coffee
15:15 – Afternoon session continues
17:30 – Close
Training costs: £ 195,-
All prices include lunch, coffee and tea. Price is excluding VAT.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable