ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
This comprehensive official ITIL lifecycle certification course is based on ITIL’s Continual Service Improvement publication and focuses on the continual service improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
What You Will Learn
• How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
• Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
• How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
• Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
• Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
• Creating Return on Investment
• Key measurements and service reporting
• Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
• Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
The training ITIL® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT audit managers
IT security managers
Any IT professional involved in continual service improvement
- True or False: What gets measured gets improved. The answer is false. What gets measured gets understood. Improvement only comes about as a result of deliberate planning combined with action to close the gaps. Learn how to apply the key lessons and structures of the service improvement process within your organization
- Effectively use Management Information to support proactive decision-making
- Utilize analysis to identify improvement opportunities without implementing a full CSI practice
- Map key component measures and process activities to Key Performance Indicators to high level goals to determine how value is delivered as part of a Balanced Scorecard
- Utilize service reporting to support strategic, tactical and operational decision making
- Utilize key CSI principles to develop an economical improvement program
- Understand the key role of technology in any improvement program
- Master the key CSI Methods and Techniques to improve any IT operation
- Balance the Critical Success Factors with known risks for improvement
ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
3 days. -
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program. The organization is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN) and Loyalist Certification Services (LCS).
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organizations worldwide.
Exam, Certifications & Awards
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (3 ITIL credits)
Training costs: £ 1099,-
All prices include course materials, complimentary publications (where appropriate), refreshments throughout the day, lunch and exam fee, but exclude VAT.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable