We are pleased to announce that we have scheduled an exclusive Lean masterclass event to be held on Friday 18th August 2017, starting at 9am. This masterclass presents a great opportunity to explore benefits and challenges of operating using lean principles and at the same time identify pragmatic steps for making it work for your organisation.
This event presents a fantastic opportunity for attendees to network with peers and share experiences & best practices. Peter Hubbard Pink Elephant’s principal consultant will be hosting the masterclass, with over 20 years of experience in ITSM backed up with practical experience, working with company’s like Rolls Royce, Burberry, Houses of Parliament & many more he will guide you through involving both business & IT roles to help create a better understanding and a shared commitment for improving business & IT alignment capabilities using Lean Principles.
The training Lean IT is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT audit managers
IT security managers
Any IT professional involved in continual service improvement
- Gain a concise practical explanation of Lean IT and how to use it!
- Share insights and experiences with peers on how to tackle the issues.
- Share examples with experienced practitioners from other organisations.
- Capture concrete, pragmatic insights and actions to take away. Learn critical success factors for making Lean practices work
1 day. -
09:00 Registration & Breakfast
09:30 Lean overview
10:45 Working to be Lean
13:30 The Lean CIO
15:15 Implementation of Lean
17:00 Drinks in the Pink Bar
Training costs: £ 195,-
All prices include lunch, coffee and tea. Price is excluding VAT.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable