ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
What is Instructor-Led On-Line Training?
The only difference between our conventional courses and Instructor-Led On-Line (ILO) courses is that you do not physically sit in a classroom. Instead you access your “classroom” online, and you can interact with your instructor and classmates with chat, audio and video as you move through the lessons. Everything else remains the same, including the same expert instructor, the same course materials, the same Pink Elephant techniques and strategies.
Each session of the ILO course are taught on a specific day and time. You receive Joining Instructions, a Headset, and the course materials in advance, and to participate on the day of the class, all you need is a broadband Internet connection. This allows you to connect to a virtual classroom where you can interact directly with the instructor and your peers.
Benefits of Instructor-Led On-Line Training
• No travel costs or travel time
• Same content as in the classroom version of the course
• Live instructor with whom you can interact and ask questions using Voice Over IP (VOIP)
• Modest connectivity requirements let you participate from anywhere
• Thin client implementation for easy system preparation
• Some classes may be scheduled after business hours to minimize time away from work
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
Managing Across the Lifecycle is a course that provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management staff require on key organizational topics such as: governance structures, roles, functions, process dependencies, complementary frameworks, service assessments and the management of change issues related to the ITIL® service lifecycle. After taking this course, you will be better equipped to understand the strategic design, deployment and management of the capabilities and resources required by the full IT service lifecycle.
Specifically, this course addresses the interfaces, interactions and organizational requirements between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
The training ITIL® Virtual is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Individuals who have attained the ITIL-based Foundations Certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to attain the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
Individuals involved in any or all phases or the lifecycle of services and processes and who require a deep understanding of how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service delivery within an organization
IT professionals working in an organization that has adopted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite. This may include but is not limited to CIOs
Senior IT Managers
IT Managers and Supervisors
IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues - Positioning and transitioning the Lifecycle. Using open-loop and closed-loop systems, and the relationship between Business and IT, and how to achieve business value
- Management of Strategic Change - Determining critical success components, benefits, value, and costs dynamics. Planning the alignment, scope, resources, capabilities, communication, quality, knowledge transfer, business relationship management and retiring of services
- Risk Management - Identification, evaluation, analysis, correction and control of internal and external risks Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management - Activities during Plan, Do, Check, Act, strategy aspects, the 4P’s of Strategy. Identify the considerations for policies, strategy, design, and transition. Activities such as guiding, leading, monitoring, controlling, evaluating and communicating
- Understanding Organizational Challenges - Organizational maturity, structure, transition, governance, and achieving balance in Service Operations Knowledge management and security of information
- Service Assessment - Service measuring and reporting, monitoring, benchmarking and assessing achievements. Corrective action and Improvements from a Business Perspective
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance - Understand the value of and distinguish between the complementary practices and how they support ITIL initiatives
This course also prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Certificate: Managing Across the Lifecycle. This is a free-standing qualification but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert certification.
27 hours. -
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program. The organization is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN) and Loyalist Certification Services (LCS).
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organizations worldwide.
Training costs: £ 949,-
This course is run over 8 x 3 hour sessions, typically these sessions are delivered over a 3 week period. Please call +44 (0)118 324 0626 or email email@example.com for schedule of sessions.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable