PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognised and used in the private sector, in the UK and internationally
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
This is a 5 day course which covers both the foundation and practitioner modules. This course will enable delegates to maximise their own, and their organisation’s potential by contributing to projects in an effective way. Delegates will be able to help improve the success rates of projects, through the use of structured disciplines and best practice. Successful completion of this course and examinations will result in the delegate achieving the status of Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The training PRINCE2® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Project Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- This course will enable delegates to understand the PRINCE2® method and will be able to organise, plan and control projects quickly and effectively in accordance with the PRINCE2® Methodology. Senior Managers attending the course will be able to make decisions on project initiation and continuation on the basis of hard facts provided in a structured format.
- The following topics are covered:
- Structured approach to managing projects
- Setting the scene for a structured approach to managing all projects; project success criteria; a model of the PRINCE2® Method.
- PRINCE2® focuses on the key processes needed for successful project management. These processes must be present but may be tuned to reflect the scope and risks faced by the Project Team.
- The Project Organisation Structure; Key Decision Makers; Project Board; Project Manager; Project Support; Project Teams; Roles & Responsibilities Defined.
- Management and Specialist Products; Product Based Planning; Activity Planning; Resource Planning; Quality Plans; Approach to Planning; Software Support and the PRINCE2® Environment.
- Project Controls
- Quality Management
- Project Initiation, the Business Case & Risk
- Configuration Management & Change Control
- Quality Management
- Support Services & Commercial Partnerships
PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner Certificate
5 days. -
Upon completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Explain how the PRINCE2® process model fits together
Explain the context and main function of each process
Develop a product-based project and stage
Understand how to plan and organise PRINCE2® projects
Use the PRINCE2® method to ensure product quality is delivered
Follow the processes to complete a successful PRINCE2® project
Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques
Undertake risk analysis and management for the project
Tailor the PRINCE2® method to appropriately to projects
Complete the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Delegates should also plan to undertake approximately two hours private study on each of the course evenings for revision and preparation for the examinations.
Training costs: £ 1699,-
All prices include course materials, complimentary publications (where appropriate), refreshments throughout the day, lunch and exam fee, but exclude VAT.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable