The RESILIA best practice portfolio is designed to help organisations improve their cyber resilience and protect themselves from cyber-attack.
The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
For public and onsite courses, maximum class size is 16 students per instructor.
RESILIA® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
RESILIA Foundation level is a three-day/20-hour course which helps individuals understand how operational decisions can have an impact on good cyber resilience. It shows how nurturing cyber resilience can support operational effectiveness and organizational resilience.
The training RESILIA® is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of , understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation.
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- The purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
RESILIA® Foundation Certificate
3 days. -
Multiple choice examination questions.
50 questions per paper
100 minutes’ duration
Module 1: Intro to Cyber Resilience
Module 2: Risk management
Module 3: Managing Cyber Resilience
Module 4: Cyber Resilience Strategy
Module 5: Cyber Resilience Design
Module 6: Cyber Resilience Transition
Module 7: Cyber Resilience Operation
Module 8: Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
Module 9: Cyber Resilience Roles & responsibilities
Training costs: £ 1295,-
All prices include lunch, coffee and tea. Price is excluding VAT.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable