ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
What is Instructor-Led On-Line Training?
The only difference between our conventional courses and Instructor-Led On-Line (ILO) courses is that you do not physically sit in a classroom. Instead you access your “classroom” online, and you can interact with your instructor and classmates with chat, audio and video as you move through the lessons. Everything else remains the same, including the same expert instructor, the same course materials, the same Pink Elephant techniques and strategies.
Each session of the ILO course are taught on a specific day and time. You receive Joining Instructions, a Headset, and the course materials in advance, and to participate on the day of the class, all you need is a broadband Internet connection. This allows you to connect to a virtual classroom where you can interact directly with the instructor and your peers.
Benefits of Instructor-Led On-Line Training
• No travel costs or travel time
• Same content as in the classroom version of the course
• Live instructor with whom you can interact and ask questions using Voice Over IP (VOIP)
• Modest connectivity requirements let you participate from anywhere
• Thin client implementation for easy system preparation
• Some classes may be scheduled after business hours to minimize time away from work
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
This comprehensive official ITIL Lifecycle certification course will provide you with critical knowledge and practical guidance on ensuring that the introduction, deployment, transfer and decommissioning of new or changed services is consistently well managed.
Successful Service Transition depends on an effective understanding and application of Change Management, quality assurance and risk management, as well as effective program and project management. This makes it possible, at every stage through Service Transition to plan, monitor and confirm progress against current business requirements, not just for one service but across all services in transition. Service Transition does not end abruptly when a new or changed service goes live; rather, it works with Service Operation to deliver early life support.
What You Will Learn
• Review of Service Transition processes and their associated roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors, including:
o Transition Planning and Support
o Knowledge Management
o Service Asset and Configuration Management
o Change Management
o Release and Deployment Management
o Service Validation and Testing
o Change Evaluation
• Interaction of Service Transition processes with other Service Lifecycle processes Managing communication and commitment
• Managing organizational and stakeholder change
• Technology and implementation considerations for Service Transition
The training ITIL® Virtual is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in the transition of IT services
- Walk away with critical knowledge and practical guidance on ensuring that the introduction, deployment, and decommissioning of new or changed services is consistently well managed
- Integrate your Software Development Methodology with effective Release and Change Management practices
- Reduce the risk of service outages through management assessments and increased accountability
- Establish a holistic and responsive testing and validation practice and function in support of quality assurance
- Formalize a business focused evaluation process to ensure that both functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Identify and implement appropriate levels of control and separation of duties for the service transition to production
ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Service Transition
15 hours. -
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program. The organization is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN) and Loyalist Certification Services (LCS).
Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organizations worldwide.
Training costs: £ 800,-
This course is run over 6 x 2 1/2 hour sessions, typically these sessions are delivered over a 3 week period. Please call +44 (0)118 324 0626 or email email@example.com for schedule of sessions.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable