Join Pink Elephant and G2G3 for a day of experiential learning through G2G3’s DevOps simulation.
We are co-hosting a DevOps Simulation day with G2G3, which will take place in London on 17th December. This real-world, role-based simulation will bring to life the challenges teams face when working in silos. It will reflect the ‘old normal’, where people work in isolation and struggle to deliver value to the customer. Through a cycle of continuous improvement, attendees will discover how to improve:
- Their ability to collaborate
- The practices they use
- The processes they rely on
- The technology that enables them
- Their overall performance
This event is free to attend, please register your interest to secure a place. Places are limited to one place per organisation. Lunch is included.
How does it work?
This award-winning DevOps simulation is a role-based workshop focused on software development and deployment lifecycle. Generally, attendees are split into a number of roles:
- The business
- Product owners
- Scrum masters
- Development teams
- Service desk
- Release and operations
In three rounds, working across teams, each role completes tasks and reviews their results. The simulation game interface tracks real-time data:
- Time to deploy
- Number of deployments
- Number of duration and incidents
- Return on investment
- Customer satisfaction
Why do I need DevOps?
The use of DevOps in ITSM helps an organisation to:
- Eliminate IT silos
- Improve collaboration between teams, both inside IT and with the rest of the business
- Gain greater control over work in progress, enabling IT to detect issues quicker and provide speedier resolutions
- Respond more effectively to accelerated demand for IT products and services
- Shift focus from unplanned, low-value activities to productive value-add activities
- Increase efficiency by removing bottlenecks and duplication of effort/rework
- Improve productivity through better ways of working brought about by experimentation and learning
- Increases the organisational capability to change
In a nutshell, DevOps good practices offer organisations operating traditional ITSM ways of working with new concepts and approaches that allow people to work better together in pursuit of improved business-level outcomes and results.
Price: This event is free to attend, please register your interest to secure a place. Places are limited to one place per organisation. Lunch is included.
Date: 17th December 2018
Time: 09.30 – 17.00
Location: Capita Building, 30 Berners Street, London W1T 3LR
Seats are limited! Register now by email