Join Pink’s Peter Hubbard & Everbridge’s Mike Beckett in a conversational webinar, exploring the challenges faced by modern team structures when it comes to interrupted or complex coordination during unexpected IT downtime events.
What you’ll learn:
* The challenges around communication, collaboration, and coordination
* Why not all incidents are equally important
* Why the “one size fits all” support model no longer works
* Solutions, ideas, and takeaways for critical event management
Who should attend:
* Support center managers and directors responsible for communications
* Telecom administrators looking for solutions for rapid communications
* Service management professionals responsible for business continuity and/or disaster recovery
* Incident managers
* Any organization contemplating the adoption of a #DevOps culture
* IT executives concerned about quality of IT services, response team performance, MTTR
* Performance managers and auditors
Everbridge recently Won Innovation of the Year in Pink Elephant’s IT Excellence Awards (Pink18) in Orlando Florida.
Everbridge, Inc, is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organisations’ operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe and businesses running faster.