Pink Elephant prides itself on providing quality IT personnel to fulfil both permanent and contract positions. Our candidates fit within the spectrum of ITSM positions from Service Desk Analyst / 1st and 2nd Line Technical and Desktop support staff through to Network Specialist, ITSM Subject Matter Experts (covering all ITIL®, ISO20000, COBIT®, SIAM, LEAN disciplines), Project and Programme Managers and high level IT management.
Key problems our service is designed to solve:
- Too much time spent on people management.
- ‘Churn’ – the problem is never fixed.
- Too much time and money spent with agencies finding replacements.
- Poor perception of IT Services by Customers.
- Agencies don’t really understand the importance of the role they are trying to fulfil – to them it’s just another job.
- The whole recruitment process is continuous and very time consuming.
- Competition between agencies lead to ‘inflated’ CVs.
- High cost of agency fees for little effort.
- “Keep ’em mobile” mentality.
- Lack of career progressing leading to …………
The two IT Resourcing options are either Recruitment for full time employment, or temporary Resourcing (Resource-on-Demand).
Whichever Resourcing Strategy you choose Pink Elephant’s Resourcing model is an innovative alternative to traditional non-permanent resourcing which reactively matches individual skills to a role requirement for a given period of time. This traditional approach often leaves gaps in teams whilst recruitment takes place and also presents a potential risk where individuals are of an unknown quality.