Join the leaders in ITSM and take part in a global benchmarking survey!
Win a ticket to “Pink19” worth £1700
The survey covers IT Service Management processes and functions such as Incident Management and Service Desk. We would like to hear first hand from industry professionals like you!
To celebrate the survey’s launch, participants are invited to enter a prize draw to win a ticket to “Pink 19” the internationally acclaimed IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, Florida.
We would like to thank you in advance for your participation.
Pink19 prize draw rules:
- The prize is one conference ticket to Pink19.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- The prize draw is free to enter, open to all respondents who complete the survey.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- The draw will run from 8th December 2017 until 1st November 2018.
- The winner will be contacted via an @pinkelephant.co.uk email address within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Pink Elephant is compliant with the UK Data Protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your consent.
Please note: that all data collected in this survey is anonymous and no personal or organisational information will be identifiable or shared/published. Your email address will only be used for the purpose of the prize draw or if you sign up to our regular newsletters.