Lean IT Masterclass
With Peter Hubbard
We are pleased to announce that we have scheduled an exclusive Lean IT masterclass event to be held on Friday 18th August 2017, starting at 9am. This masterclass presents a great opportunity to explore benefits and challenges of operating using lean principles and at the same time identify pragmatic steps for making it work for your organisation.
This event presents a fantastic opportunity for attendees to network with peers and share experiences & best practices. Peter Hubbard Pink Elephant’s principal consultant will be hosting the masterclass, with over 20 years of experience in ITSM backed up with practical experience, working with companies like Rolls Royce, Burberry, Houses of Parliament & many more he will guide you through involving both business & IT roles to help create a better understanding and a shared commitment for improving business & IT alignment capabilities using Lean principles.
- 09:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 09:30 Lean overview
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45 Working to be Lean
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 The Lean CIO
- 15:00 Break
- 15:15 Implementation of Lean
- 17:00 Drinks in the Pink Bar
Who Should Attend:
- IT managers: Explore how to use Lean principles as strategic capabilities and alignment instruments aimed at changing ‘behaviour’ – not simply ‘implementing’ processes.
- Business managers: Explore how to ensure effective IT decision making and value realisation, discover what you need to do to ensure that the Business and IT issues can be resolved.
- CSI managers: Project or programme managers responsible for IT transformation or ITSM improvement initiatives with cutting waste and increasing productivity.
Why should you attend?
- Gain a concise practical explanation of Lean IT and how to use it!
- Share insights and experiences with peers on how to tackle the issues.
- Share examples with experienced practitioners from other organisations.
- Capture concrete, pragmatic insights and actions to take away.
- Learn critical success factors for making Lean practices work.
Price £195 (+VAT) Including breakfast, lunch, afternoon drinks!
Pink Elephant EMEA
9 Castle Street
Seats are limited! so please confirm your attendance as soon as possible by emailing Devon Hooper at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you on Friday 18th August 2017!
Alternatively Purchase your seat online today!