The basic objective of ISO27001 standard is to help establish and maintain an effective information management system, using a continual improvement approach. ISO27001 implements OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) principles, governing security of information and network systems.
Pink Elephant Approach
Pink Elephant provide support and guidance in the achievement of the ISO/IEC 27001 quality standard through the following approach:
Vision: Where do we want to be?
Our Consultants will assist you in:
- Defining the proposed scope of your ISO/IEC 27001 project
- Creation of your ISO/IEC 27001 scoping statement
- Defining the Communication and Training Strategy
- Start you on the journey that is ISO/IEC 27001, at its core is continuous process improvement
ISO 27001 Assessment: Where are we now?
Our Consultants will provide:
- A ‘current state’ ISO 27001 Assessment against the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- An inventory of non-compliances to be corrected before formal certification should be considered
Plan: How will we get there?
The provision of:
- Professional programme and project management
- Prioritisation of non-compliance activities
- A practical approach and plans for obtaining ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation
Build & Transition: How will we realise Our Vision?
We will assist you with
- The design, creation or improvement of your processes and security controls in line with the standard
- The successful implementation and integration of:
- Coaching and mentoring support for the people involved
- On-going support through the formal assessment process by the Registered Certification Body (RCB)
Control: How can we keep you on track?
- Expert advice, coaching and mentoring
- Continued assessment and assistance to help support the continual improvement requirements as mandated by ISO/IEC 27001 Certification