Get a quick introduction to ITIL and service management essentials with ITIL Lite.
Based around a real world financial services case study, this course is suitable for technical, business and executive personnel.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
– Study online at your own pace
– 30 or 60 days online access
– Includes videos and a 75 page download report – yours to keep
– Learn the essentials of ITIL and IT service management
– Put ITIL into the context of today’s business environment
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Anyone interested in an overview of ITIL
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL – including the history of ITIL and its importance
- Lesson 2: ITIL in action – a deeper dive into the service lifecycle
- Lesson 3: Implementing ITIL and next steps – includes implementation considerations and some real world case studies
30 days. -
3 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes. Study duration: 110 minutes
Lessons in this course
Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL – including the history of ITIL and its importance
Lesson 2: ITIL in action – a deeper dive into the service lifecycle
Lesson 3: Implementing ITIL and next steps – includes implementation considerations and some real world case studies
Training costs: £ 39,-
Price is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable