ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
This three-day official ITIL® Foundations certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle which is outlined in ITIL’s five core books – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. ITIL’s “service lifecycle” consists of 26 processes and four functions.
Pink Elephant makes the learning real in this ITIL Foundation class through the use of meaningful exercises designed to help you understand how to take knowledge (theory) and translate it into results, value and positive outcomes.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL and enables you to understand how an integrated ITSM framework can be utilised to achieve IT business integration, cost reductions and increased productivity.
For All Course Deliveries:
• What is ITIL; its strategic and operational benefits; and an overview of ITIL’s certification program
• ITIL’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
• ITIL’s “service-driven lifecycle” approach, and the structure, components and processes and functions of the five core ITIL books.
ITIL® is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore suitable for anyone working in an IT Services environment or anyone wishing to know how good process.
- A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
- Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what “process integration” and “business integration” really mean
- Key metrics and management reporting
ITIL® Foundation Certificate
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program. The organisation is accredited by the APM Group (APMG), Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN) and Loyalist Certification Services (LCS). Your instructor is a highly experienced ITIL-certified member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. You can expect to learn from an individual with the industry’s deepest knowledge on how to lead a successful implementation project. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organisations worldwide.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management. A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, and is administered by an independent examination body. For online courses, the exam may be scheduled and completed online. A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate. A sample exam is delivered during the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam (2 ITIL credits)
For public and onsite courses, maximum class size is 16 students per instructor.
Training costs: £ 899,-
All prices include course materials, complimentary publications (where appropriate), refreshments throughout the day, lunch and exam fee, but exclude VAT.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable
- 25-02-2019 Classroom Monday Reading £ 899 Timetable
- 11-03-2019 Classroom Monday Manchester £ 975 Timetable
- 13-03-2019 Classroom Wednesday London £ 1099 Timetable
- 13-05-2019 Classroom Monday Manchester £ 975 Timetable
- 12-08-2019 Classroom Monday Manchester £ 975 Timetable
- 23-09-2019 Classroom Monday Reading £ 899 Timetable
- 18-11-2019 Classroom Monday London £ 1099 Timetable
- 25-11-2019 Classroom Monday Manchester £ 975 Timetable