ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in the management of Service Design.
- Gain critical knowledge and practical guidance regarding the management principles and core concepts required to design new or modify existing IT services.
- Identify and agree on the business requirements for input into your service design.
- Integrate Enterprise Architecture practices with service blueprinting.
- Apply IT standards and policies to decision-making for service design and improvement.
- Establish an account management and business engagement based on successful Service Level Management principles.
- Manage the risk of the organization by reducing the exposure to availability and capacity incidents.
- Integrate the Information Security Management System into the risk management practices of the organisation.
- Define and categorize IT services and offer them to the business in a coherent way.
- Improve service provisioning from an accurate and complete service catalogue.
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Design
90 days. -
19 easy to absorb lessons
Study duration: 21 hours mandatory study, also 21 hours self-study with the Service Design core volume is recommended
• Introduction to Service Design
• Service Design principles
• Service Design processes:
o Service Catalogue Management
o Service Level Management
o Capacity Management
o Availability Management
o IT Service Continuity Management
o Information Security Management
o Supplier Management
o Design Coordination
• Service Design technology-related activities
• Organising for Service Design
• Technology considerations
• Implementing and improving Service Design
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Preparing for the exam
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The license will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Design. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable