ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in the management of service strategy.
- Acquire the knowledge and management principles needed to formulate IT service strategy and the organizational capability to provide the vision and forward direction for Service Management.
- Develop an IT Service Strategy aligned with the business strategies and goals.
- Define enterprise IT policies around standards and architectures.
- Improve the financial transparency of IT service costs and usage.
- Tie IT Strategy decisions to service and process investment priorities.
- Plan the IT Service Lifecycle from concept to retirement.
- Integrate Service and Project Portfolio Management practices.
- Improving utilization of internal and external service providers.
- Redefine the relationship of the three types of Service Providers.
- Define and manage strategic risk by the use of a Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) across the Service Lifecycle.
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Strategy
90 days. -
– 22 easy to absorb lessons
– Study duration: 21 hours mandatory study, also 21 hours self-study with the Service Strategy core volume is recommended
• Introduction to Service Strategy
• Service Strategy principles
• Service Strategy processes:
o Financial Management for IT services
o Service Portfolio Management
o Demand Management
o Business Relationship Management
o Strategy Management for IT services
• Organising for Service Strategy
• Technology considerations
• Implementing Service Strategy
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Preparing for the exam
To order your licence on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The licence will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Strategy. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable