ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in the transition of IT services.
- Walk away with critical knowledge and practical guidance on ensuring that the introduction, deployment, and decommissioning of new or changed services is consistently well managed.
- Integrate your Software Development Methodology with effective Release and Change Management practices.
- Reduce the risk of service outages through management assessments and increased accountability.
- Establish a holistic and responsive testing and validation practice and function in support of quality assurance.
- Formalize a business focused evaluation process to ensure that both functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Identify and implement appropriate levels of control and separation of duties for the service transition to production.
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Transition
90 days. -
• 18 easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 21 hours mandatory study, also 21 hours self-study with the Service Transition core volume is recommended
• Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition principles
• Service Transition processes:
o Transition Planning and Support
o Change Management
o Service Asset and Configuration Management
o Release and Deployment Management
o Service Validation and Testing
o Change Evaluation
o Knowledge Management
• Managing people through service transitions
• Organising for Service Transition
• Technology considerations
• Implementing Service Transition
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Preparing for the exam
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The license will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Transition. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable