ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 5 ITIL credits
Specifically, this course addresses the interfaces, interactions and organizational requirements between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Individuals who have attained the ITIL-based Foundations Certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to attain the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
Individuals involved in any or all phases or the lifecycle of services and processes
and who require a deep understanding of how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service delivery within an organization
IT professionals working in an organization that has adopted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite. This may include but is not limited to
Senior IT Managers
IT Managers and Supervisors
IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues - Positioning and transitioning the Lifecycle. Using open-loop and closed-loop systems, and the relationship between Business and IT, and how to achieve business value.
- Management of Strategic Change - Determining critical success components, benefits, value, and costs dynamics. Planning the alignment, scope, resources, capabilities, communication, quality, knowledge transfer, business relationship management and retiring of services.
- Risk Management - Identification, evaluation, analysis, correction and control of internal and external risks Understanding Organizational Challenges.
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management - Activities during Plan, Do, Check, Act, strategy aspects, the 4P’s of Strategy. Identify the considerations for policies, strategy, design, and transition. Activities such as guiding, leading, monitoring, controlling, evaluating and communicating.
- Understanding Organizational Challenges - Organizational maturity, structure, transition, governance, and achieving balance in Service Operations Knowledge management and security of information.
- Service Assessment - Service measuring and reporting, monitoring, benchmarking and assessing achievements. Corrective action and Improvements from a Business Perspective.
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance - Understand the value of and distinguish between the complementary practices and how they support ITIL initiatives.
This course also prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Certificate: Managing Across the Lifecycle. This is a free-standing qualification but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert certification.
90 days. -
• 8 Modules, divided into easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 30 hours mandatory study, also 28 hours self-study with the syllabus and ITIL core volumes is recommended
• Key concepts of the service lifecycle
• Communication and stakeholder management
• Integrating service management processes across the lifecycle
• Managing services across the lifecycle
• Governance and the organisation
• Implementing and improving service management capability
• Preparing for the exam
The MALC exam is based around a case study. The case study you will use during the exam is provided as part of your course material.
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form.
The licence will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Certificate: Managing Across the Lifecycle. The 120-minute exam consists of 10 multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate, you will gain 5 ITIL credits upon passing the examination.
Delegates must hold 17 credits, including:
• The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
• 15 credits from the ITIL Intermediate courses
• 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
• 28 hours of self-study using the syllabus and ITIL core volumes is recommended
Training costs: £ 840,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable