ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundations Certificate and wish to advance to higher level ITIL Certifications
Individuals involved in the OSA process and functions identified above and who require a deep understanding of how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation
IT professionals working within an organisation that has adopted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- Deliver maximum value to your organization by mastering key ITIL processes that enable you to minimize downtime – keeping staff productive and the business running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Create an enterprise IT priority model covering Incidents, Problems and Changes in support of customer Service Level Agreements
- Effectively identify and eliminate Incidents from your production environment
- Increase availability and improve operational stability by reducing mean time to restore up to 80% for Major Incidents
- Reduce the cost of handling Incidents through streamlined escalation policies and procedures
- Improve the effectiveness of the Service Desk by clearly defining roles and responsibilities for the Service Desk personnel and other support roles
- Improve user satisfaction and reduce cost by streamlining the provisioning processes of Request Fulfilment
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support & Analysis
90 days. -
• 10 Modules, divided into easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 30 hours mandatory study, also 12 hours self-study with the Service Operation core volume is recommended
• Introduction to Operational Support and Analysis
• OSA processes and functions:
o Event Management
o Incident Management
o Request Fulfilment
o Access Management
o Problem Management
o Service Desk
o Technical Management
o Application Management
o IT Operations Management
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Preparing for the exam
To order your licence on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. NOTE The licence will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operational Support & Analysis. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable