ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Service Continuity Managers
Disaster Recovery managers
IT Security Managers
IT Risk Managers
Any IT professional involved with the processes:
IT Service Continuity Management
Information Security Management
- Build a tactical Availability and Capacity plan to support IT Strategy and Service Portfolio investment and implementation decisions
- Move IT Service Continuity from a sporadic project to an embedded process approach
- Integrate Information Security Management into the full Service Lifecycle
- Move Risk Management from a reactive audit perspective to a proactive strategic planning process
- Use technical capacity and availability data for Service and System planning and reporting
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Planning Protection & Optimisation
90 days. -
• 8 Modules, divided into easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 30 hours mandatory study, also 12 hours self-study with the Service Design and Service Strategy core volumes is recommended
• Introduction to Planning, Protection and Optimisation
• PPO processes:
o Capacity Management
o Availability Management
o IT Service Continuity Management
o Information Security Management
o Demand Management
• PPO roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Preparing for the exam
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The licence will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Planning Protection & Optimisation. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 790,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable