ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 4 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Release and Deployment Managers
IT Managers and Directors
Any IT professional involved with the processes:
Service Validation & Testing
Release & Deployment Management
Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Master the key ITIL processes needed to smoothly transition additions and changes into your production environment
- Improve the success rate and throughput of changes by mandating fit-for-purpose review and approvals
- Ensure Change Management is responsive to business requirements without being bureaucratic
- Increase the volume of changes without increasing business risk using an improved Change and Release model
- Improve your Monday morning IT management experience by having advance knowledge of planned changes
- Manage risks effectively through the use of an effective change model and a functioning CMDB
- Reduce the risk of service changes by establishing detailed production assurance requirements
- Integrate IT project management and Application Development with Release and Change Management
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Release Control and Validation
90 days. -
• 11 Modules, divided into easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 30 hours mandatory study, also 12 hours self-study with the Service Transition and Service Operation core volumes is recommended
• Introduction to Release, Control and Validation
• RCV processes:
o Change Management
o Service Validation and Testing
o Release and Deployment Management
o Request Fulfilment
o Change Evaluation
o Knowledge Management
• RCV roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Preparing for the exam
To order your licence on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The licence will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Release Control & Validation. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable