The RESILIA best practice portfolio is designed to help organizations improve their cyber resilience and protect themselves from cyber-attack.
The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
RESILIA® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Get RESILIA Foundation qualified at your own pace
• 30 or 60 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
This course does not require any existing knowledge of cyber resilience.
Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
The training RESILIA® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of , understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
The RESILIA Foundation certification is aimed at:
IT and security functions Risk and compliance functions Core business functions including:
Operations and Marketing
The awareness learning is for the entire organisation
The leadership engagement delivers specialised training and learning for the leaders within an organisation
- Enable you to understand the security responsibilities of all stakeholders across the service supply chain.
- Allow you to understand the characteristics of a well-protected organisation.
- Become more effective in your role as a Cyber Resilience practitioner.
- And of course enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
- Provides the breadth and depth of expertise necessary to develop Cyber Resilience Strategy and Design
- Easily adopt Cyber Resilience into existing Strategy and Design
- Confidence that your strategy design supports Cyber Resilience Best Practice.
- Professional differentiation as these roles are typically qualified in ITSM/ITIL®, not Cyber Resilience
- Greater collaboration with colleagues across the IT function as you embed Cyber Resilience Best Practice.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise through certification
- Differentiate themselves from other SMEs and technical candidates for desirable positions in the fast-growing information Cyber Security /Resilience specialisation.
RESILIA® Foundation Certificate
30 days. -
10 modules covering an introduction to cyber resilience, the cyber resilience lifecycle from strategy to improvement, plus cyber resilience roles.
Modules in this course
• Module 1: Introduction to cyber resilience
• Module 2: Risk management
• Module 3: Managing cyber resilience
• Module 4: Cyber resilience strategy
• Module 5: Cyber resilience design
• Module 6: Cyber resilience transition
• Module 7: Cyber resilience operation
• Module 8: Cyber resilience improvement
• Module 9: Roles and responsibilities
• Module 10: Exam preparation
• Exam duration: 110 minutes
• Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
• Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
• Exam pass mark: 33/50 questions
Training costs: £ 550,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
RESILIA® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable