The RESILIA best practice portfolio is designed to help organizations improve their cyber resilience and protect themselves from cyber-attack.
The RESILIA Practitioner qualification builds on knowledge acquired during the RESILIA Foundation training and challenges delegates to apply and adapt cyber resilience best practice. This practical course is built round a case study and set of exercises to bring cyber resilience to life.
RESILIA® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• 60 or 90 days online access Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
Please note you will require the RESILIA manual for your exam and to get the best from your course materials. If you do not have the manual please contact us.
The training RESILIA® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of , understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
The RESILIA® Practitioner qualification is aimed at professionals within the IT and security functions; risk and compliance functions
Other core business functions including:
Operations and Marketing
will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within the team often including a local champion or mentor for all staff to refer to.
- Have the confidence, knowledge and skills required to effectively respond to and recover from a cyber-attack
- Have the breadth and depth of knowledge to design and deliver cyber resilience initiatives across both IT and business services
- Have the ability to differentiate yourself from your peers by developing skills and knowledge with a recognised certification in an increasingly important area
- Take advantage of the career opportunities available and better qualified, cyber aware individuals
- Have the confidence to liaise with senior management, information security teams, risk managers and external vendors about cyber resilience strategies and initiatives
- Become part of a growing global community of cyber resilience professionals
- Take the first step towards becoming a Cyber Security professional.
RESILIA® Practitioner Certificate
RESILIA™ Foundation SPO
90 days. -
7 modules covering the cyber resilience lifecycle, from strategy through to continual improvement. This practical courses using engaging questions and exercises throughout.
Modules in this course
• Module 1: Cyber resilience implementation
• Module 2: Cyber resilience strategy
• Module 3: Cyber resilience design
• Module 4: Cyber resilience transition
• Module 5: Cyber resilience operation
• Module 6: Cyber resilience improvement
• Module 7: Exam preparation
• Exam duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
• Exam format: Open book, multiple choice
• Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
• Exam pass mark: 60% (33/50 questions)
Training costs: £ 495,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
RESILIA® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable