ITSM Tool Selection
How to select the right toolset for your ITSM environment.
PinkSELECT™ is Pink Elephant’s ITSM Tool Selection Services. It supports the IT Organisation by providing an objective and cost effective assessment of software vendor products that underpin ITIL Service Management Processes. It helps IT Organisations who are implementing the ITIL framework and seek to select technology support for the process implementation including ITIL Service Support compatibility and associated functionality of a variety of tools.
The PinkSELECT™ Approach
PinkSELECT™ enables customers to maximise their investment in tools by developing a clear criteria that ensures a consistent mapping to their Service Management processes. PinkSELECT™ provides the forms, templates and process definition required to facilitate a tool selection process. PinkSELECT™ enables a credible, measurable and manageable technology tool selection process:
- Selection and Weighting of Functional Criteria
- Definition of Strategic Direction, Technical Factors and Cost Evaluation
- Development of Use Cases
- Administration of Client scoring of vendor Demonstrations
PinkSELECT™ provides a vendor neutral process for the design of a well-rounded evaluation process to select the optimum Service Management Tools for a given organisation, including:
- Focus on the strategic direction of the organisation
- Functional Requirements Matrix based on the ITIL Framework and enhanced by the consolidated experience from multiple best practice consulting engagements
- Focus on the technical factors
- Focus on total cost of ownership
Each PinkSELECT™ service is tailored to the organisation, considered in the overall context of the organisations’ ITIL journey. Tools, such as the ITIL Functionality Matrix, combined with additional consulting activities and deliverables will enable each individual customer the flexibility required to meet their own unique needs.