The Business Relationship Management Professional Foundation qualification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
BRMP® Copyright 2017 APM Group. All rights reserved
– Get BRMP Foundation qualified at your own pace
– 30 or 60 days online access
– Fully accredited
– Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
– Exam voucher
– Tutor support available via email
The training BRMP E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended for the aspiring to intermediate-level Business Relationship Managers and designed to provide a solid foundation-level knowledge of Business Relationship Management. BRMP® professional development program provides an excellent Return on Investment (ROI) and is ideally suited for project managers / business analysts / architects / external service providers; representatives of shared services organisations including IT / HR / Finance / Sales / Strategy Planning etc.; business partners and anyone else interested in business value maximisation.
- Holders of BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the service provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
Business Relationship Management Professional Foundation Certification
30 days. -
8 modules covering terminology, principles, themes and exam preparation.
Lessons in this course
Module 1: An overview of BRM
Module 2: Strategic partnering
Module 3: Business IQ
Module 4: Portfolio Management
Module 5: Business transition management
Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
Module 7: Powerful communication
Module 8: Exam preparation
Exclusive Delegate Discount:
Receive 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when you have passed the exam.
The license will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the Business Relationship Management Professional Foundation Certification.
Exam duration: 40 minutes
Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
Exam questions: 50 questions
Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers.
Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase
Training costs: £ 800,-
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
Pricing is excluding VAT.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable