The DevOps Foundation course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows enable IT organizations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services.
– Get DevOps Foundation trained at your own pace
– 30 or 60 days online access
– Fully accredited
– Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, and sample exam
– Exam voucher
– Tutor support available via email
This course does not require any existing knowledge of DevOps
Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
The training DevOps E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of , understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
Individuals involved in:
IT operations or IT service management
and particularly those in an enterprise environment
Individuals who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
IT professionals working within or about to enter an Agile service design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts involved in interfacing Agile and DevOps
Individuals who require an understanding of the culture changes associated with adopting DevOps
- Include an enterprise understanding of DevOps:
- Goals, values and vocabulary
- Business benefits
- Demonstrated results and performance measures
- Relationship with other frameworks (including Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Culture, communication, collaboration and organisational considerations
- Principles and practices
- Reliance on automation
- Adoption considerations (including how to get started)
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
- Real-life examples and results
30 days. -
13 lessons covering an introduction to DevOps, DevOps practices, culture and organisational considerations and DevOps and other frameworks.
Modules in this course
• Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
• Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
• Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
• Lesson 4: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 1
• Lesson 5: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 2
• Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
• Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
• Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
• Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second and Third Way
• Lesson 10: DevOps and IT Service Management Processes
• Lesson 11: Automation Practices and Tool Categories
• Lesson 12: Adopting a DevOps Culture
• Lesson 13: Summary and Exam Preparation
• Exam duration: 60 minutes
• Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
• Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
• Exam pass mark: 26/40 questions (65%)
Training costs: £ 449,-
Price is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
DevOps Foundation® is a registered trade mark of the DevOps Institute. Courses are delivered in affiliation with ITSM Zone.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable