ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in the operation of IT services.
- Improve your organization’s business value with knowledge and practical guidance on how to establish the processes required to run a stable day-to-day IT operations environment.
- Establish enterprise IT operations and monitoring practices to assure successful IT service delivery.
- Stabilize steady state and lights on practices by integrating events to Incident and Problem Management.
- Stop Service Desk horror stories by implementing end-to-end ownership of Incidents.
- Assure that the promise of the implemented services are meeting the needs of the customers.
- Move from reactive operations to proactive management by assuring support processes adhere to defined policies.
- Understand how the traditional functions of IT Management play multiple critical roles across various IT processes.
- Assure the type and amount of application and technical resources are available when needed.
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Operation
90 days. -
• 11 easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 21 hours mandatory study, also 21 hours self-study with the Service Strategy core volume is recommended
• Introduction to Service Operation
• Service Operation processes:
o Incident Management
o Problem Management
o Request Fulfilment
o Access Management
o Event Management
• Service Operation Functions
o Service Desk
o Technical Management
o Application Management
o IT Operations Management
• Common Service Operation activities
• Organising for Service Operation
• Technology considerations
• Implementing Service Operation
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Preparing for the exam
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The license will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Operation. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable