ISO/IEC 20000 is an international standard that allows organisations to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT service management.
The APMG-International ISO/IEC 20000 and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to ISO/IEC20000, the international standard for service management. Foundation certificate holders can understand the structure of the standard and key terms used within it. They will understand what an organisation needs to do in order to be accredited to the standard.
– Get Foundation qualified at your own pace
– 30 or 60 days online access
– Fully accredited online training
– Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides, syllabus and sample exam
– Exam voucher
– Tutor support available via email
The training ISO20000® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT department staff of an organisation that is considering or is already ISO/IEC 20000 certified so as to understand the breadth depth and integration between the processes
Contracts manager looking to construct ITTs or RFPs to include ISO/IEC 20000; the course will help explain what is involved in the standard
Senior IT Managers who will understand the importance of adopting a quality approach to Service Management and understand the value of ISO/IEC 20000 accreditation
Anyone involved in Service Provision; this course will show how ISO/IEC 20000 will enable you to transform the Service Provision using best practice from ITIL and ISO9000
- An understanding of the importance of quality within IT Service Management
- The quality specifications for IT Service Management
- The code of practice for IT Service Management
- Basic concepts of ISO/IEC 20000
- Links to other ITSM frameworks
Service Quality Management Foundation Certificate
30 days. -
– 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
– Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
– Study duration: 15 hours
– Includes free eBook: ISO/IEC20000:2011 A Pocket Guide
Lessons in this course:
Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC20000
Module 2: Service management system general requirements
Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
Module 5: Audits
Module 6: Exam preparation
We have provided a sample lesson video in the left hand column.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the Service Quality Management Foundation Certification.
– Exam duration: 60 minutes
– Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
– Exam delivery: online
– Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions)
– Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
– Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase
Training costs: £ 349,-
Price is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental organization which is a network of the national standards institutes of 156 countries. ISO is the owner of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable