Whichever Resourcing Strategy you choose Pink Elephant’s Resource on Demand model is an innovative alternative to traditional non-permanent resourcing which reactively matches individual skills to a role requirement for a given period of time. This traditional approach often leaves gaps in teams whilst recruitment takes place and also presents a potential risk where individuals are of an unknown quality.
Our Resource on Demand model resolves these issues by providing known individuals from Pink Elephant’s internal and associate resource pools, ensuring requests can be met more effectively in a shorter space of time.
- Staff employed by Pink Elephant, so no HR management issues
- Staff will attend Pink Elephant’s ‘Service’ Induction and will be ITIL® Foundation and SDI Service Desk Analyst certified
- Field Managers will visit on a regular basis and manage HR issues
- No need to worry about attrition as ‘churn’ is built into the service – we will worry about career progression issues
- Flexibility – from one analyst to the whole team, with flexible term contracts
- Superior service – we will continuously search for improvements, with the back-up of one of the world’s leading IT Service Management authorities
- SFIA (Skills for the Information Age) used as a framework for job roles
- Known fixed monthly costs and no more recruitments fees
- Transfer to Recruitment Services should you wish to employ any personnel