ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
• Study online at your own pace
• 90 or 150 days online access
• Fully accredited
• Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
• Exam Voucher
• Tutor support available via email
• Exam value: 3 ITIL credits
The training ITIL® E-Learning is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
IT Audit Managers
IT Security Managers
Any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
- True or False: What gets measured gets improved. The answer is false. What gets measured gets understood. Improvement only comes about as a result of deliberate planning combined with action to close the gaps. Learn how to apply the key lessons and structures of the service improvement process within your organization.
- Effectively use Management Information to support proactive decision-making
- Utilize analysis to identify improvement opportunities without implementing a full CSI practice.
- Map key component measures and process activities to Key Performance Indicators to high level goals to determine how value is delivered as part of a Balanced Scorecard.
- Utilize service reporting to support strategic, tactical and operational decision making.
- Utilize key CSI principles to develop an economical improvement program.
- Understand the key role of technology in any improvement program.
- Master the key CSI Methods and Techniques to improve any IT operation.
- Balance the Critical Success Factors with known risks for improvement.
ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
90 days. -
• 19 easy to absorb lessons
• Study duration: 21 hours mandatory study, also 21 hours self-study with the CSI core volume is recommended
• Introduction to CSI
• CSI principles
• CSI processes:
o 7 Step Improvement Process
• CSI methods and techniques
• Organising for CSI
• Technology considerations
• Implementing CSI
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Preparing for the exam
To order your license on-line please select a start date in the timetable and complete the course booking form. The license will start from the date you receive your login and password.
This course prepares participants to sit an online examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. The 90-minute exam consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate (4 ITIL credits).
Training costs: £ 725,-
Pricing is excluding VAT.
E-learning courses provided by IT Training Zone Ltd, an accredited training organisation.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.
- Start date Type Day Location Pricing Register Timetable